Borderless expertise. Limitless potential. Comstor Services help to develop opportunities that deliver greater strategic insight, richer margin and longer-term customer engagements through our decades of experience and unique in-house skillsets of engineers, support desks, certifications and global delivery models.
Our Services offering are represented by 4 pillars:
||Supply Chain Services
|Support Services - Smart Net Total Care and SmartCare|
Comstor are experts in Cisco Smart Services – both Smart Net Total Care and Smart Care.
Our dedicated team provides a unique service ensuring you never miss out on renewal opportunities, all Cisco services are correctly positioned and quoted and you maximise your margins and rebates.
Work with the team and your Comstor Account Manager to develop a Cisco Services business that will provide you with recurring revenue streams, big margins, increased customer satisfaction and additional rebates.
How Smart Net Total Care works:
Reduce downtime with fast, expert technical support, flexible hardware coverage, and smart, proactive device diagnostics with the Smart Net Total Care Service. IT staff have anytime access to Cisco engineers in the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and an extensive range of resources, tools and training.
What You Get:
- Global 24-hour access to experts in the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Self-help support through online communities, resources, and tools
- Hardware replacement options, including 2-hour, 4-hour and next business day
- Operating System (OS) software updates
- Smart, proactive diagnostics and immediate alerts on devices enabled with Smart Call Home
- Smart support capabilities providing product lifecycle information, service coverage and alerts
- 24 hour access to Cisco online resources
How SmartCare works:
Proactive network monitoring
Health check ups
Diagnostics & software repairs
Technical support for the entire network
Partner access to TAC
Remote monitoring and repair....
All in a single contract.
We also combine our unrivalled knowledge of the Cisco architectures with our expert engineering and support teams, and offer services that wrap around and complement the Cisco ecosystem.
With our dedicated Support Centers, expert and accredited call handlers, proprietary support management tools and in-depth of the way Cisco do business – we do more than just resell a Cisco service.
Comstor Services – Additional Services
- 24/7 & 10x5 Hotlines
- Onsite support
- Device monitoring
- Service monitoring
Our Support Tools
Comstor has designed and built its own Service Delivery Platform – based on our SIGMA and SAMA applications - with tailored online applications and tools to manage support requests, workloads, SLA compliance and follow up tracking of service requests.
The Comstor Professional Services team provides value-add, quality services for our reseller partners, complementing your skills, capability and reach, making you more proftiable and competitive.
Our extensive Cisco-focussed team includes 18 Cisco-certified engineers including 5 CCIEs, multiple ATPs and accreditations around Cisco Data Center, Collabororation, Security and Enterprise Networks. Our experience and product knowledge provides you with expertise at every stage of your sales cycle and with any Cisco project.
We offer a complete set of services to fulfil cross-architecture Cisco deployments, including analytical, advanced technical and engineering support:
- Site Assessment
- Solution Design
- Onsite Implementations
- Remote Implementations
- Advanced Configurations
- Migrations and updates
- Consultancy and project management
- Presales Consultant
- Virtual Office
- Project management
- Resident Engineer
Read more here....
Comstor is the only UK Cisco Distributor with a dedicated training center. We have assembled a comprehensive set of training services through our Cirencester-based training business. With countrywide training venues designed to educate both your staff and your customers, we can help them better understand the advanced technologies they are selling.
Why Comstor Training?:
- Learn from experienced Instructors with up to date certifications
- Receive more personal Instructor time as you will not be on an over crowded course
- Enjoy excellent hospitality in our relaxed environment
- Receive free mock exam software for certain tracks
- A comprehensive portfolio of public schedule and bespoke Cisco training to support your business needs
- Individually tailored programs designed to meet your chosen level of Cisco Career Track and if relevant your Channel Partner Status
- Dedicated account management from our Training Advisors
- Technical and Sales training
- Knowledgeable specialty instructors with field sales and technical experience.
- Most advanced training facilities in the industry with purpose-built learning environments
- Use of the latest IP telephony, security, wireless LAN and networking products
- Ability to deliver courses wherever you need them: at our training facilities, at your offices, or anywhere you choose around the country.
- Person VUE accredited testing facility – exams can be taken as part of training course. Additional mobile testing facility so that exams can be taken on reseller premises.
- Access to comprehensive portfolio of channel-focused training
- Training courses and packages for resale to your customers
- Individually tailored programs designed to meet your chosen level of Cisco Channel Partner
For more information please contact the Training Team on 01285 647 061 or email email@example.com
We also provide training focused on Cisco product launches, sales force and channel enablement among many things and all of which includes solution and executive selling, certifications, and associate skills development. Comstor Academy brings a comprehensive range of technical training programs, both certified and non-certified to you, extending your knowledge base and expanding your capabilities. Why choose Comstor Academy as your preferred learning partner?
- Certified Instructors o Dedicated labs
- Flexible and customized learning
- Multi-lingual / multi-country availability
Comstor Supply Chain Services provide vital end-to-end solutions to our partners worldwide, with integration options in 22 logistics centers serving 150 countries. With Comstor as your trusted partner, you can offload system setup, testing and basic configurations for installations; instantly freeing up your staff to concentrate on more profitable work. We deliver superior integration through unrivalled logistics management to ensure orders arrive on time and fully functional for end customers.
|Supply Chain Services|
- Reverse Logistics
- Logistical Services
- Integration Services
- Supply Chain Office (Project Management)
OUR REACH Global Capabilities
Comstor’s history in IT distribution means we have a unique global footprint, resources and a network of support partners that enables us to transact, trade, deploy, support and act everywhere our partners and Cisco need us to. But don’t take our word for it, let the facts speak for themselves:
Our Key Differentiators
- +100 offices worldwide in +60 countries
- over 22 logistics and staging facilities around the globe
- Logistical network capable of delivery in +170 countries
- +300 engineers with +1500 technical certifications
- Global reach: multi-national, multi-language
9 Support Centers around the world
Contact your Comstor Account Manager on 01285 647001 or firstname.lastname@example.org